2022 was a year of unprecedented cyber attacks, and it’s not over yet. Too many Australian companies have found themselves at the centre of a media storm as they disclose the worst. ‘We’ve been hacked.’
Host Phil Tarrant interviews Marcus Thomson, Non Executive Director of ParaFlare, and Rob Parker, Partner at Deloitte, following a spate of cyber attacks in Australia.
The livestream discussed:
- lessons learned from major data breaches and how to avoid the same mistakes
- what comprehensive cyber security looks like
- how to find and fill the gaps in your cyber security
- the specialist skills needed to hunt for threats inside a network
- how to build a cyber capability to find threats within minutes.
This is a must watch for any CISO or security leader. Register for free to watch the playback.
That is some serious cyber talent right there – if you don’t catch this live then make sure you catch the recording.David Wakeley — Non Executive Director, ParaFlare